Sunday 2 February 2014

Going to call them January completions! LOL :)



 2013 Gingerbread Mouse completed!  :)
 I made this little apple pie, the same size as small element on stove top.  Delish!!
 Little House Needleworks - Sleigh Bells Ring   in progress!
 Completed my Turquoise/white quilt for single bed.  The binding was done yesterday!! :)
Completed Somebunny - Room for One More design.    So cute!

Ive been busy, but sure enjoying stitching as the weather is very cold outside!  I am continuing stitching on Santa Afghan as I also stitch on other WIPs.  Happy Stitching everyone!!!!  Hope you are staying warm or cool whereever you live in the world!!!!  :)

15 comments:

  1. What a wonderfull post.
    I've finishen that somebunny too. Waiting What to do with it!! Thinking of a pillowcase and make more somebunny so I can charge each month.

    Your mouse Is cute
    Awesome bedding
    And that pie looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me smile Annette!! I love Somebunny designs!! Sounds like you do too! Its been cold here so more indoor activity which includes baking, soups, and of course - more stitching!! :) Somebunny would look great on a pillowcase!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a productive time! Love your little mouse, the pie is such a perfect little treat, and the quilt looks just lovely. So many fun things .. too many to mention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great finishes!!! And that pie sure looks really appetizing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...you have done so much of work in Jan...i love the cute mouse..and the quilt looks lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooooo so many cuties here
    I L-O-V-E this mouse =D
    I have the kit of the second one, I missed this one you've done, I really have to do it !
    it's over cute
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks very much everyone!! So busy these days! I hope you are all having fun stitching tooo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's way more than I accomplished in January. Good going! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ive really been enjoying stitching since its so cold outside!! :)

      Delete
  9. Love the cute somebunny...looks really pretty!
    Mmm, and also like the applepie ;-)...looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angel!! The pie was delish!! :)

      Delete
  10. Well done on your finishes :)
    Love the Somebunny designs - they are so cute
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Somebunny is so cute and so is your Gingerbread Mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Faith Thanks very much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my blog. Thanks for visiting!! :)