Tuesday 30 December 2014

Just Nan meeces!!

I hope Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays were had by all!  The time since I last posted was not  overly busy but I wasnt stitching for a while as I had my carpal tunnel release surgery on my right hand.  It was booked for February but a cancellation came up so I jumped at it.  So here are the two Just Nan Mice I have completed.  Jingle Mouse and Angel Mouse, they are very cute sitting beside my Gingerbread Mouse and my Halloween Witchy Mouse.  Im now working on the box that the Angel Mouse sits on, and a couple of other WIPs.  I wish you all a very Happy New Year for 2015 with lots of stitching done for the year!!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Your mice are just the cutest. Hope your hands cooperate for a healthy, happy, stitchy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love meeces to pieces! :-) Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my blog. Thanks for visiting!! :)